Affiliate Comission Vending
Earn 25% on all sales by selling TPDesigns Products!
If you run a mall or market place of sorts in-world in Second Life you are at liberty to take advantage of the TPDesigns Comission Based Affiliate Vending program.
How Does It Work:
If you have the available space and prims and are interested: Contact Tabatha Nostram in-world by dropping a notecard into her profile drop box stating your avatars name, the name of the vendor location with LM, available prim allowance (realistically at least 30), preference of the type of merchandise you wish to see if applicable (if you state no preference, we usually take a stroll round and get a feel for the place and set-up what seems suitable or on-theme.), and any further information you feel is relevant.
As well as sending this notecard, please send Tabatha Nostram a group invite if one is required for permanent rez privileges.
Upon receipt of your notecard and group invite, you will be sent a affiliate package in the form of a notecard. This will include:
- A Reserved for TPDesigns Prim that you should place temporarily at the location you wish us to set-up in.
- A UUID Keycode Finder that you wear to receive your keycode in main chat (we will need this code for the commission split script).
- Further Instructions
Once you have replied we should have everything we require from you to get set up.
We will set up a small shop to the capacity of your prim allowance at the requested space. This will be in the format of single prim vendor boards – each of which will be scripted with an automatic profit split script (25% of all sales at this location will go directly to yourself), we will also require (at least) one prim for a sign with the TPDesigns Logo on it and any rental boxes present to be removed or set to free for our use only. Upon completion you will be contacted and asked to pop down and take a look over everything when you get a spare moment to ensure everything is to your liking, in which instance we would appreciate the removal of the reserved prim you placed.
This program is ideal for:
- Mall owners that are starting up and want potential rental vendors to see that the place is filing up and generating interest – a full space is better than an empty one with a rental box in to generate further business.
- Themed Malls / Shopping Spaces that would suit the TPDesignsproduct range (which with over 500 items is rather varied): We would say anyone with a medieval, fantasy, roleplay, gothic, Wiccan, pirate, steampunk et al type theme would find our merchandise suitable – to check out the full range to judge for yourself and potentially select items you would like to see for sale at your place please check out the full selection of TPDesigns listings at XStreet SL: By Clicking HERE.
- Established mall owners who are considering opening up space to try commission based vending – if even for a trial period to see how it works for them.
- Anyone who has the space and prims and is interested in earning a few extra linden.
We would like to make the following very clear to everyone who is considering being part of this program: We will always respect and understand that this is your piece of land and your prims and we would therefore never expect you to feel obliged to keep our things in your space if you felt for any reason and at any time that the program was not working out for you. If for any reason you feel the need to return our items we will completely respect your decision to do so.
TPDesigns and Commission Based Affiliate Vending:
Since TPDesigns main store location in diamond land was established we were keen to expand to smaller rental spaces throughout the grid for added exposure and to generate alternative sources of income. We were introduced to the concept of commission based vending when approached by a themed mall owner who was interesting in this type of partnership – he had only just opened his shopping area and it was full of empty spaces and not generating much interest – he decided to scout for merchants that were on theme and approached them with his 25% of all sales in his sim to himself offer. Needless to say his shopping area was full within 2 days and almost a year later is still flourishing (and we still have a space there).
Since this particular partnership turned out to be so successful we at TPDesigns made the decision to only deal in this type of vending and now hold over 20 different locations on the grid with this type of agreement.
Contact Tabatha Nostram In-World to make arrangements for us to set-up or simply for further information.